So I thought that for posting sake I would say how Jace is doing! Sorry it's a bit long "_
He is doing so incredible ") Tall like his Uncles and still nice and solid!
He is really starting to talk, linking 2 words together and such. It is so fun to hear how he pronounce's certain words, like, cows say " booooo" and a shower is a "showbah" He has a hard time with the R sound right now, so it sounds like ah.
He also know's that when he says please, pronounced "pease?", he is more likely to get what he wants at the time. So When I am about to go lay him down for a much needed nap he will say "noo pease?" or when he wants to watch a show or "sho" he will say "mo pease" (more please)or just please. Too cute. He knows I struggle to resist it, smart kid ")
He still does the signing which I love! He says the thing that he is signing at the same time now, so that helps me know exactly what he is saying. Plus he loves the videos, so that is a plus. I should try to get some pictures of him doing some signs, seeing as he inturprets them his own way.
His favorite movie right now is Nemo or "neamo" and his favorite word?.... No no no, of course right?! Although he dosn't say it to everything which is nice, atleast not yet. Well enough blabbing I know you just want to see the pictures so here they are! ")
Random pictures of Jace that are just a peek into his cute personality ")Daddy's shoes ")
This was... so fun, k not really. I accidentally left the salt on the table the night before this. I was doing who knows what and I look around and he has the salt turned upside down and is watching with facination as the salt comes flowing, onto the table and chair then onto the floor. I know you can't really tell from the picture but he had succeeded in dumping A LOT of salt ") This was the expression he wore when I stopped him. I wasn't exactly thrilled, but decided it was one of those situations that you have too either take a picture and/or laugh, or just get mad. Then me being not so smart left the dang salt on the table. So what do you think he did not too much later?.... yup started dumping it again "_ I caught him early on that one though. Cute kid, can't help but love him!




5 comments:
Bethany he is so cute! I'm trying to teach Makenna signs. When did Jace really start getting how to do them? And I guess when did you start doing them with him, how old. I have been doing 'more' with Makenna, and I think she knows it but she doesn't really use it. But she is only 10 1/2 months. :)
Aren't they so much fun as they get older, it is so fun how much they understand and how sweet they are.... Well most of the time anyways!
So darn cute! He is getting so grown up. I love signing - it helped me understand Dylan so much faster than I would have normally. I love that he is talking.
Dylan is facinated by salt too - he has learned that he likes to salt and pepper food. When we get to a restaurant, I try to hide the shakers from him or he goes crazy with them. Good luck - this is just the beginning!
I love the new pictures of Jace. He is getting so big. Isn't it fun when they use signing? Trey did for the longest time. Tylee just doesn't care. Oh, well.
He is way cute, good work!! ;)
Spencer does signing time and I love it. It helped him speak much more clearly and not get so frustrated with his words. I heard they have it on tv, but I have not been able to find it yet.
Your son is a cutie!
Post a Comment