Friday, July 3, 2009

My brother's Wedding!



Yup my brother Nathan got married on June 26th! It was such a nice wedding and a really yummy luncheon that day " ) Then the next day was the reception, though really it was a big party! It was a blast! Ashley's dad is from Figi and boy does that family know how to cook for a crowd, there was so much food, and all of it was delicious. There was dancing on top of that " ) What a great weekend.
Congratulations to my brother Nate and New wifey Ashley! I love you both to pieces!!

Oh I almost forgot: Ashley's Bridal shower was so fun too, one of the picture's shows how much so. The chocolate fountain went a little nuts, and all of us stood there watching it like dummies, then Ashley doove in and risks clean clothes to shut if off. It was a mess, and Ashley's poor sis in law stuggled to get it cleaned up, in the end though everything was fun and the chocolate fountain didn't have anymore fits " )

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats! That looks like one rock'n wedding party. Glad you had a fun weekend. Jace is too cute - always takes a good picture.

Gordon and Robyn said...

NO WAY!!! I did not know he was getting married! He can so not be old enough! ;) All your little brothers are growing up so handsome. I can't believe how old that must mean we are getting :)

Must-Ash said...

Thanks for talking my family up!! I'm missing the food already. You guys were such good sports to go along with all the craziness. Gordons Rock!!