Thursday, May 27, 2010
This Boy
After lots of prizes, treats, pleading, tears, stories and time my little man is now a big boy who uses the potty! Even stays dry during nap " ) We started in Janruary (I think) with potty training. A month or so later he had the peeing down pretty good. Now 4 months later.... he has the #2 down pretty dang good too!!!! I am SO excited about this. Only draw back is he thinks he has to go everytime he goes potty "/ I can deal with that though. What a smart, grown up, handsome boy he is. I am so proud of my adorable big boy! (with new awesome glasses he helped pick out!)
Posted by Bethany at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
His new glasses are sooooo cute!
Hooray for being potty trained! Think it's too early to start Ollie?
Post a Comment