Saturday, June 12, 2010

So.. What do we think?

So I decided to try a more extreme color than I EVER have before. I am still unsure about it "/ It was quite the process too...



First I had to strip my hair to a scary color of Orange, Jana was there with me to share in my adventure of color ;)


It is lightening up!


End result, yes it is not a good picture of my and yes my hair did turn out to be the scary orange color.




Doing Thriller! muah ha ha ha ;)

End result last night, before I fixed my roots that is grrr. I was told by two different hair people to not lighten my roots, well the end result of my doing that was dark darl roots and red hair. I looked like a Gothic person who couldn't afford to proffesionally get my hair done and did a HoRriBle job at it.
Well I lightened the roots on top and recolored them, so it is uniform now " )
So as the title says...(saying taken from my friend Jackie who says this often and I love it)
What do we think? Let me know... honesty people " ) Thanks!

12 comments:

Jackie H said...

I LOVE it! So cute. I wish I could pull that off.

And please ask me to watch Jace again. I'm so sad I couldn't yesterday. If you need anytime before you head to camp, just let me know.

dubb and dawni said...

VERY CUTE ...Any Hair color would look amazing on you!

Jen J. said...

It looks great! I love the top picture of you! You look gorgeous!

Camey said...

I love it! It makes your eyes pop, you are so pretty!

Sarah said...

I LOVE IT! You could pull off purple if you wanted too :)

Brett and Becca Muir said...

LOVE IT! such a good color on you. I also love the length. You look beautiful as always.

Alison said...

You already know what I think!!!

Must-Ash said...

I love it!! And it's such a fierce color for Summer. I'm a huge fan.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!! As you can see on my blog I do it quite often.. and have the brighter whiter orange do... it's awesome.. I really like the red. It's my favorite on people.. and it looks great on you. I never hear from you, prolly cause you're so buys, but if it's cause I haven't sent you an invite send me your email... cause I'm not even on you friends list. :(
astarlitnight07 at gmail

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love it!!! You look like a sexy mama!

Andreanna said...

looks great!

Tim and Melissa said...

So cute! I can't wait to see it in person!