Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall time activities

I LOVE fall! It is my favorite time of the year " ) I also love doing crafts and other activities with Jace and Jeff. So here are some things we have been doing and a few random pics :)

Me trying to get Jace to just smile for the picture "/.... I kinda like these 3 more.




Jace helped draw the faces on the pumpkins and choose what ones to do, he did well! He even helped clean them out! Last year he wouldn't touch them... neither will Jeff, so I guess he gets that from him. This year he helped but still wouldn't touch it, he had a spoon to help out with that.

Went to the Dinosaur park, so cute at Halloween.
A friend in the ward did a Halloween party, it was really fun. I got asked all night what happend to my foot... it's all apart of the costume : ) I am the injured ballerina, Jace is my Doctor and Jeff is his trusty CNA ;)
(actually when he saw what I had labeled him he yells out to me from the other room..." I'm not a CNA!" Ha ha yes he was and he was a great one : ) Yay to CNA's everywhere.
He didn't cheat... it's called using common sense ;)
MMM doughnuts! Jace helped with each step it was a really fun activity to do together.



My barley there or not there whatever baby bump at somewhere between 13 and 14 weeks I think. My camera is a mess and dated this in Feb! ummm No. Ya I need a new one, but this one still works....75% of the time ;)
Ah my boy...sigh : ) Lily dosn't seem to mind does she ;)
I recieved a gift when I was first married of a cute set to make a pumpkin into a turkey, I have used it every year and love it! This year I had Jace help me with it, we even used a pumpkin he had decorated earlier that month. After we got done with that one he had yet another pumpkin that he had decorated and wanted it to be a turkey too... I got creative, and we got a pretty cute turkey number two!
YAY! I finally got it finished! It took me about 2 months to do... not continually I'll admit, I kinda slacked a bit and had to figure out what the instructions meant and such. Today I got it done though : ) Jace climbed on me and played and watched while I obsessivley did all the finishing touches on it today.
It turned out pretty good I think! I even made the flower, you wouldn't believe how much they wanted for one! I'll have to post some pictures of Emma in it :p
People who have seen it have been so sweet and nice, it makes me all warm and fuzzy ;) No really I do like it and I am proud of this little number : )
I'm also going to post pictures of all the hats I'll be doing! I have many neices and nephews both born already, in the process (yay Dan and Mandy!), and yet to come that I'll be working on! I love it!

6 comments:

Jackie H said...

The dress is gorgeous! You're so talented. I especially love the pattern on the bottom. So pretty!

Sarah said...

Great update. Love the dress! The pic of Jace and Lily is SO cute!

Gordon and Robyn said...

The dress turned out so beautiful! And you look so beautiful with you little baby bump!

I have to agree with Sarah. The pic of Jace and Lily is adorable!

dubb and dawni said...

so cute love the cheesy smiles with Jace !!

Andreanna said...

You are such a fun mommy. I love looking on here to see all the adventures you and Jace have. You are so creative.

Camey said...

So cute that he has his arm around her! They must be the best of friends. Did you make your ballerina costume? I love the tutu, it is so pretty! I need you to make me little ones! You look so good. I so wish I was that small when I am pregnant! Can't wait for you to find out!