Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tag your it!


So I just read Angie's blog and she "Tagged" everyone who read this last one and it is a good one to do so I decided to do it!

It is six things that I like about myself:

1. I am a good listener. I love to be there for my friends and family to vent or cry or whatever. It makes me happy when what I say can help them in the situation or just make them feel better. Listening can be hard sometimes, especially when I have issues too. I really try hard to just pay attention to what the person is saying. My wonderful husband taught me something that has been a good exercise to do, it is: To try not to even have your own thoughts going through your mind while listening to that person, just concentrate on what they are saying, being 100 % there for them. I am working on that :)

2. I have a big heart, when someone around me is hurting, I almost literally hurt too. I cry sometimes when I watch the news and something sad has happened. One experience imparticular was when my Beautiful sister's best friend pasted away after a bad accident. The funeral was so sad. My sister was hurting so much and I wanted so badly to make her feel better. My heart hurts now just thinking about it.
I love to help others whenever I can, and in what ever way they need. Maybe that is why I am good in the Medical field as a Medical Assistant (which is what I did and LOVED before I had my darling Jace) because I honestly care for the patients.

3. I love to Smile! Like Angie, I honestly try to smile at everyone I see. It makes me happy to think that someone feels better because they got a genuine smile from a stranger. I know that I do! Being happy is a very contagious attitude, just ask those that I used to work with, they used to call me the little sunshine of the office. (I miss them!) After that name was dooned upon me I had to contiously work on it when I wasn't so happy, but definetly wanted to live up to that sweet name! :)

4. I like that I am creative. I love to scrapbook, and now blog:) because it is a way for me to create something cute and fun. I also like to sew, either curtins or modifying an outfit. When I need something that I don't have and would rather not buy or can't afford at the time or don't want to afford, I try to find something that will work and make it into what I need. I have decorated my home with different things of this nature, and I get so proud when people compliment on them, it is nice.

5. I am willing to try new things. For the most part atleast. I like to be willing to do something new wether it is a recipe, activity or business thing. I am going to try my hand at flipping homes and I am going to go shooting with my husband, which I never thought that I would do! As long as my life and health are not in too much danger than I am willing to try it!


6. I love my life. Although crazy at times, it is a fun one. I have a home in a good neighborhood, I am a mom, wife, friend, sister and daughter. I have a wonderful husband, Jeff, that works so hard for our family and is so good at what he does. He is such sweet man, and awesome daddy. I have an adorable little boy, Jace, who can be a handful at times. He makes me smile and laugh during the day and as he learns it is just fasinating to watch! I have wonderful in-laws and a loving family. My family is so fun, even with so many of us (10 siblings plus spouse's and all the children! So 31 in all included in is Mom and Dad) it makes it even more fun to get together. My in-laws as I am saying all the time are the best ones I could have ever asked for, they love me so much, how can that not make someone happy?! All in all I am truly blessed in my life and I love it!

K so I tag....... Erin, Mindi, Melissa and Robyn!


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Your new background is very cute too! I have a hard time leaving mine for very long, I always want to change it around. The new picture of Jace at the top is super cute! I can't believe he's almost a year old - crazy!!!