Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cute Boy

This is Jace's "I am cute" face. He does it ALL the time, to me, Jeff, strangers at Wal-mart... Let me tell you it gets attention. People stop to talk to him just about every time we go anywhere, I can't say I blame them, look at how cute this boy is. Whatever I imagined he would look like before he was born, it wasn't even close to this, my imagination is good but apparently it isn't good enough ;)

Yesterday, Jace had just woken up from a nap here and was kinda upset. One because he wanted me (he has been clingy lately, while teething) and another I am sure his hand was tingling. He likes to sleep with his face down, bum semi in the air and his hands palm's down on his forehead (we think it is so he can actually breath since his nose would be squished otherwise.) I think I have a picture of it, I will have to see if I can find it to post it. Anyway....


When Jeff went to get him I heard him laughing, I went to see at what. This is what I saw! His hand and finger print on his face. It was really funny, the poor kid didn't understand what mommy and daddy found so funny. What a boy!

5 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

That hand print is so cute :) How sweet. I am so excited to see you this Saturday!

Tim and Melissa said...

What a cutie! I love the handprint picture!

Anderson Avenue said...

We went to JCPenney. I was kinda dissapointed last time and wasn't going to go back, but they sent me a coupon for a great deal so we tried again and I really liked it this time.

Gordon and Robyn said...

Well, I did my first tag. And it was fun! :) Love ya

Erin said...

That's classic! He really is a handsome little guy, can't wait to see him!