So we went to Moab this past weekend! It was a lot of fun, Jace even came with us. He didn't really understand the whole Jeeping concept but he still liked playing on the rocks and being with some of his cousins. We were teetering on two wheels in this one. Suprisingly I really enjoy doing this stuff now. The first time we went we were in a rental and I was sooo nervous about digging the dang thing that I didn't enjoy the trip as much as I would have liked. I have been twice (to Moab atleast) since then in our own souped up jeep and have loved it :)
Here is Jeff with some more Indian "journal keeping" ;)
The cactus's were in bloom! The flower's were gorgeous. We saw yellow, red, peach and this red one. It is the prettiest in my opinion. Jay (my brother in law) took all of these pictures, the ones I took are on the main computer so I will post them later. He does a good job dosn't he?!
This magistion was SO good! I am still baffeled at some of the things that he did. He was so close to us and he had a couple of people even trying to see how he did things and still amazed us. He is so good at what he does, we even went back to the resturant the next night to see him again :)
This rock Jay says has changed alot in the past few years. So he wanted a picture of it for future veiwing. It is a really cool picture, if you ask me!
We did some playing at the park behind our hotel. Jace and I went down a slide, and were about to go down this one as well until I got up there and saw how flimsy the thing was. I was not about to have Jay get a picture of me holding Jace falling halfway through the slide, that would not be so much fun for the two of us atleast. It would have been funny though.
Double picture, sorry!
This is called "the arch" Original hu? Atleast that is what we call it. It is at the top of Poison Spider and it is a bit scary to get to, but as you can see I braved it and got there! It was kinda fun as long as you looked out and down instead of straight down. I was about the only one in our little family group that hadn't been on it, so of course I had to do it :) Just kidding I wanted to.
Jayden was having so much fun splashing in this little pool of water! I was letting Jace splash too when Jayden got to splashing really big! Jace loved it! He was just a-laugh'n at him and splashing. It was really cute .
This one is just after he fell down in the pool. Very wet children.... and mommies :)
Wyatt joined in the fun too! Along with my cute sis in law Courtney. Jace is still laughing at Jayden.
We had a lot of fun, it was nice to get away from home and be outside.
We also went swimming at the hotel, it was Jace's first time ever! We forgot the camera though so no pic's of that. He loved it though he was splashing all over the place, drinking plenty of yummy pool water and kicking his cute chubby feet. He even got his face in the water, some of the time on his own, others we "helped" him :)
Moab is a fun place to go, for us atleast.
Moab is a fun place to go, for us atleast.




2 comments:
You are so brave!! That kind of stuff scares me to death. We used to go digging all of the time when Nick had his Jeep but I was always such a chicken and never let him do anything to crazy! Looks like a lot of fun and some nice weather. Yay!
I don't know how you do this...I'd need medication and a new pair of underwear, seriously! Glad you had fun, though, love the pictures!!
Post a Comment