Ladies night!
What do you get when you get 4 cooky friends together once a month and add a camera?.....
They started when one of the beauties was getting married, the one with the long blond hair. We had a bachlorette party for her and decided then that to keep track of eachother and to have fun we would do a "Ladies/Girls/Wives night". Since then I think we have done it just about every month since, taking turns at eachothers homes.
Well why the pictures, and why a million? Well one year the other cute blonde came up with the idea to get the same frame for everyone and put a picture of all of us in it. This past one I decided I wanted to get us all an updated one for a couple of reasons... One- Two of us are mommies now and granted we haven't changed much but still.. Two- This was our last one for a long time with all of us there, Bobby (aka Robyn) is moving to Spocan ( I have no idea how to spell that :s ) Washington for her hubby's Law school.
Obviously we took the picture taking very seriously, well I guess I was the only one, I was not in on the pulling a face joke, ha ha ha, funny girls ;)
Sure we took alot of photo's but you know something?... Taking the pictures is the funnest part of the picture! I think the one at the top will be the one we use this time. I couldn't have asked for funner (is that even a word?) friends, love you guys!
Or a better husband, who watches Jace for some of them! Thank you babe, you are so wonderful :)




2 comments:
That was so fun! I will miss you guys :( Great pictures! you're right, TAKING the picture is the best part of the picture.
P.S. Spokane
Bethany...
I found your blog through Robyns, and I can't even remember where I found hers...but your baby is beautiful..I hope all is going well for you...
Jess Rice...Adamson
p.s.
you all look just as good, if not better than you did in high school. I miss all of you. lets get in touch...
Post a Comment