K so here are my pictures that I took at Arches National Park! How pretty that entire park is, I tell you what. The hike was nice, nice to move my muscles in a different way other than walking around the house or the neighborhood. It was so windy at the top and it was threatening to rain on us so we didn't stay long and didn't go right up to it. We will have to do that on another visit there.
My cute boys. Jeff was so great and carried Jace the entire time, I did offer but he said he was fine. He got one heck of a workout though, adding on an extra 25 lbs!
This one was taken just below Delicate Arch on the trail, the scenery was so beautiful!
My cute little man enjoying the hike. So many people who passed us kept saying " now that is the way to travel!" He thought so too until it got closer to the end then he was just done and wanted a nap. Such hard work for the 10 1/2 month old ;)
Yup this is when he was done, he kept snuggling his face into Jeff's back and rubbin those eyes. He still seemed to enjoy it though.
Here is a yellow Cactus flower, pretty huh?! I had never seen a cactus flower in the wild, they are much prettier in the wild than the plastic ones that they glue on to the top of the ones in the store.




4 comments:
Fun pictures! Don't you just love it down there?! Looks like you guys had a great time :)
Oh, and by the way, cute new background.
Looks like a fun trip. I've never been there...sad, huh? Cute pictures!
sounds super fun. I like the new background.
Post a Comment