So most of you know who ABBA is right? They have some pretty awesome songs. I had forgotten how much I liked them until recently when I saw a movie trailer for a film called "Mamma Mia" Which by the way I will most likely see. I remembered how I used to listen to their CD all the time at my mom and dad's when I was younger.
Here is some of their music videos (thanks for the idea bobby!) First is "Take a chance on me" I have to admit that their music videos are pretty awesome in and of them selves! I mean the mens hair-do's are just so very attractive (ha ha ") ) None the less the ladies voices are very good together, and the songs just make you want to dance!
Here is "Mamma Mia"! Seriously I think that I may add some of their songs to my playlist. Good songs, good times. get up and dance, don't be embarrassed, I was just barley dancing around my living room holding the laptop so that I could have my ear phones in (don't want to wake the baby right? ). So fun!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
ABBA
Posted by Bethany at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment