(I know I am posting the day before his big day, just figured I would be busy enough tommorow ") Yay for the 24th!)
Happy Birthday Jace! (Well tommorow anyway)
I can hardly believe that you are 1 yr now! It seems like I was just pregnant going to the Dr for a routine check and he says "how about having him tommorow?" WHAT?! I was so nervous, so was Jeff. We went out to eat that night at Chilies and I didn't taste any of what I ordered, infact I barley ate anything, and the next day, I only ate because I knew I couldn't at the hospital. I had butterflies in my stomach! I was so so so excited to see you, to hold you. And at the same time so nervous for being so resposible for such a sweet spirit. You are a wonderful baby, yes you could be cranky and yes I did reach my limit more than once, you know though I learned alot. Look at the baby I have now! You are amazingly kind, cuddly (when you want to be), smart and strong. The people that you meet in your life are going to be very lucky to know such a person. I love you with all of my heart, so does your wonderful daddy!
Happy Birthday little man! We've got alot of birthday's ahead of us ") Thank Heaven for that!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Jace!
Posted by Bethany at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi... cute blog:) Happy birthday to little Jace! It seems like 2 weeks ago I brought dinner over when he was born!
Wow! It's kinda scary how fast times goes. I'll be old and wrinkly before I know it ;) At least we'll be resurrected, right?
I cannot believe he is one. Happy Birthday!
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! It used to annoy me when people would say, 'They grow up so fast." Then I had Gavin and now I know why they say that. I bet you do too today.
Post a Comment