Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow is falling

I mean that title literally too! It has been pretty consistantly snowing here in Ogden for the last 24 hours. We have a lot of snow ") That picture just above is a favorite for Jace to do, when it is snowing he will go and sit on that mat and watch it snow. It is adorable!

Now unfortunatly, I was not wise and didn't get my camera charged for Christmas morning "( Bummer I know. My brother Rich got pictures though, so when I get some from him I will post them! Here are some pictures of one of Jace's Chirstmas presents, it is a big castle bouncer and he loves it! He dosn't even make a huge mess with the balls (yet), so it is fun for both of us right now. I only wish I could get in it with him.



There is the snowman I built while Jace tried really hard to walk in the snow. It got half melted the next few days and now it is half covered with new snow! It is nuts, but I think that Jace and I will have to go play in the snow... that is when it warms up a bit ")

Jace and mommy sporting our glasses. I just thought this was a cute picture of us that I took the other day. He is the cutest ever I admit ") Things are great at the Stocking house!

6 comments:

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

Jace is getting so big! Jettsen loves to watch the snow fall too, but that is just because he is usually crying cause he wants to go out and play in it! I am glad everything is good there! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Jace is getting so big and more handsome all the time. I am so glad to hear Jace loves the snow, we try and play in it everyday. I am so glad you guys are doing well. take care!!

Sarah said...

I can't believe all the snow! We can't keep our driveway shoveled. I am glad Jace likes it (someone has to). He look super cute in his glasses (so do you by the way) but I've told you that before. Glad things are going well.

Heather said...

That is a really cute picture of you guys! He is so adorable in those glasses. We just replaced Gehrig's for the 4th or 5th time...got to love Walmart's breakage plan. :)

Alison said...

Oh my heck! Where did you find that cute ball pit? I want to get Carter one and luckily his birthday is coming up soon. Also, I love your pics! Jace is such a little cutie!

Brittney said...

I LOVE your blog (found it off FB). Looks like you are doing well in life! Your little guy is adorable!