Thursday, December 18, 2008

Click to play Christmas Card
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox greeting

This is our Christmas Card to everyone this year. Hopefully next year we can do a "real" one ")

I Hope you all have a really great Christmas and a Grand New Year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great way to get a card out! I'll have to try that next year! merry Christmas!

Alison said...

Super cute family picture!

After sending out 40+ cards I think I am going to take this approach next year too.

The Johnson's said...

Cute card!You look so pretty! I also like the pics of your little guy "helping" you in the kitchen. I swear they have to make a mess just so you have time to clean up a different one:)It looks like you had fun in Moab. We sold our jeep and I'm way sad about it. Hopefully we can get another one soon. I hope you have a great Christmas.

Sarah said...

What a cute idea. I am terrible at Christmas cards. Cute family picture too. See you in a few weeks. Hope you have an awesome Christmas!