I am totally into Digital Scrapbooking now! I am loving learning and making some cute pages ") I recently made this one of one of my Best Friends daughter. She is adorable and Jace just loves her. I could spend all day making these pages!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Digi scraper
Posted by Bethany at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
So I have to ask what program you use? I have tried a little digi scrapping but haven't had time to learn how it all works.
That page is totally cute! I need to get into digital scrapbooking. I have so many pictures lying around that I swear I will get to sometime but I never do! I'll have to make you teach me!
Very cute..I know wouldn't it be nice to just be able to sit and do that all day just once? hmmm..maybe when our kids are in school and hopefully we're not working ha ha! Bon Bons and soap opras here we come!
Super cute page! I have only done one so far because I still have so much to learn! I used Photoshop (which is kind of intense to learn). What program did you use?
Ok, lady. Time to tell me how it's done! Seriously...call me.
That is so cute! What program do you use?
I have the same question too...what program do you use? I'm planning on getting into digi scrapbooking too. So cute!
I want to know what program you use too!
Post a Comment