I almost forgot to post this!!!
Please read the story, it is funny " )
Halloween night around 8:30 -9ish I am helping Jace in the bath, had just taken off my dress so that I could and we get a knock at the door. We had no more candy so Jeff scrambles to find some and answers the door. These two just stood there, not really looking at him. Then they start to edge their way into the house. Jeff didn't know what to do, these to odd people are shoving thier way into our home, but he didn't want to stop them incase it was just a trick.
I am still stuck in the bathroom and could hear Jeff (nervously) laughing and asking "who is this?"
After he asked a few times with no reply I got nervous and poked my head out to see them pushing past Jeff in our entry way. They sit down on our couch faces down and still don't talk. I hurried and put my dress back on so I could help Jeff if needed. ha ha
After they pushed in Jeff started backing towards the entertainment center where he had put his gun ( he had taken it to the trunk 'r' treat just incase some nut job came, you know halloween) He had his hand actually resting on the gun and was about 2 seconds from pulling it on them and demanding who they were. That is when the orange haired one said "you don't know who we are?" Of Course Jeff knew after he heard the voice! I came out after Jeff had figured it out and was laughing for real now, I still didn't know who it was. Orangy came shuffling over to me, (I wasn't nervous because Jeff knew now who it was) Then I realized who it was!!!
Now look at the picture real hard before you look to see who it is and see if you can guess first!
(they are in my ward)
The Griffiths!!!!
Can you believe it? Such a funny couple " ) They told us of some other's they had scarred that night it was quite funny, that is after the fear went away!
Good story for years to come " )
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Know this couple?
Posted by Bethany at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is hilarious! I wouldn't have recognized them either! They are the funniest people!!!
Wow, I never ever would have guessed that. That is very funny story!!!
That is really creepy... and really awesome!
That is so creepy!!!! I totally didn't even recognize them.
Post a Comment