Here we are in all our glory... the Nerd the Dragon and the Pricess. Yes that is my dress from high school. I love that dress, and if you can believe it, I made it! I know, I don't think I would have the patience to do another one, but for a grade I guess I could " )
Jace is still saying "Trick a Treat" whenever he wants candy from me ") I am not so easily swayed, but he sure thinks that if he says that he gets candy. I mean come on it worked last night didn't it?! " )

Jace was scared of this costume at first. He picked it out at Kid to Kid, then when I wanted to have him try it on he cryed "no, no, no!" ran into my bathroom (on the opposite side of the house from where I was) hid in the corner all the while crying nonono! Poor kid.
Obviously he got over that and he thought he was quite funny once we got it on (weeks later) and he saw himself.

Our pumpkin this year (grown by the one and only Jana, Thanks!)


Jace was not so much a fan of sticking his hand in the pumpkin, especially the goop! I thought he may like it and want to do it all... NOpe! He pulled this face and even got down and ran away when I tryed to get him to touch some of the innards " ) ha ha! Too funny!
9 comments:
You guys looked so cute! I am very impressed with the dress! I still haven't attempted to make something like that. Good job!
Jace sure was the cutest dragon I have ever seen! I bet he had fun trick or treating.
You all look great! Love the dress, but I'm more impressed that you still fit into something you wore in high school. Jace is a seriously adorable dragon. I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween.
Just wanted to say thanks for the gift cards. You didn't have to do that, but we will definitely enjoy them :). I'm glad you are happy with the car. You guys are sweet.
See you next week - YAY!
Looks like fun! Wow I am impressed with the dress. the only thing i ever made was in Jr. high and they were pj bottoms and they just didnt fit right so i never tried again! Your baby boy is so stinkin cute love the costume! Im gonna try to come to your party if i can get a sitter!
Sounds like he had so much fun. YOu guys look so great. I love that he was afraid of the costume that is so cute
Lovely dress ;)
You guys are so cute!!! What a fun halloween!!! I love the costumes!!
You all look so great! I can't believe how big Jace is getting! Can't wait to see you soon!
She grows pumpkins? Wow! Impressive. I love you dress! I would not even be able to get a leg in my dress. Lol. Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment