Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall



Now that we have transition lenses for him, I have to take some with them on and some without. I want to see those pretty eyes!








We have had fun this fall, playing in the rain, in the leaves and enjoying the nice temperatures! I LOVE fall it is my favorite time of the year.
Mainly for my own journaling: Jace is talking so much! He is doing sentence's and words better and better every day " ) He say's stuff like,
No, don like it
ride inda new car!
watch a show?
doin makeup eh hair?
bi boy bed?!
Don like it rest
train tracks
ride n dinosaur train
scary dinosaur
dinosaur park?!
play inda rain?
(pretty much anything we say also, he will try and say)
Those are just a few, it is so fun to communicate with him. He adds alot of other formless words in there to make those phrase's long sentence's " )
He can count to 10 now easily most the time (aka when he feels like it, he's 2) and I am working on letters, colors and words with him often ")
Have I said that I love being a mom?! Well I do, most definetly I do!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

He is growing up so fast! He is such a cute big boy.

Gordon and Robyn said...

His new transition lenses are so cute :)

Anonymous said...

he's so cute.. what a lucky mom you are!!! Glad you still love it...

Taya said...

He's definitely a cutie! It looks like you have had a fun Fall. Hopefully it isn't over already!Fall is great, but it doesn't last long enough!

Camey said...

I love how you remember exactly how he says it! Spencer always says cute things that way, but I never thought to write it down. I will have to start remembering it better. Letters are fun to teach them! Spencer knows his now and his shapes and colors, but he still messes up counting to 10!