This is a common question amongst my family, friends, ward members etc. It really dosn't bother me either. To most it is a really sensitive and personal thing, to me it is as well though I am not really private person, so therefore I share if asked or if brought up.
Jeff and I have been trying now for almost 14 months to add to our family " ) It has been frustrating, but also a very comforting experience. I have received AmAziNg comfort from my Heavenly Father. Jeff also keeps me positive and every month I am not I look at Jace as even more special. I have been able to stay pretty positive this time through (those who were around when I was trying for Jace know that it wasn't a pretty emotional experience to see). I realize that I have it good compared to many poor couples out there, and I am just very grateful.
Just today I stumbled onto this blog: http://www.fertilityfrenzy.blogspot.com/
This woman has had a really really really rough time of the trying, achieving and getting the baby home process. She puts a very positive and humorous swing onto a frustrating and sometimes sad process. I only skimmed most of the post's, but did read one and she made me laugh with her description of how and what is needed to actually decipher those dang fertility sticks. In her words " You need a PhD in hieroglyphics to decipher the lines on the regular ones" Speaking of her preference to digital reading machines and the visual ones. Made me laugh. Anyway the WHOLE reason I am posting this is in case there are any who read my blog that have gotten frustrated with the process. Those who may require a good little giggle, questions answered (she has many answered on there), or some deals on the products that can be used over the counter for fertility. Check out her blog, I will be " )





1 comments:
I'll have to send Camey along to that blog.
Post a Comment