Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big Baby!

Holy Cow can you believe this?! That is a Big Baby ") 19lbs, 2ft long born in Indonesia! The one on the left is a "average" weight baby for Indonesia. I can not imagine carrying him.
He was delivered via C-section, no worries. Gestaional Diabetes are probably to blame for the size. They commented on the Today show that it is just "more baby for the mom to love" . That is a good way of putting it ;)

5 comments:

Jen J. said...

Holy cow! He is huge!

Sarah said...

He weighs as much as Miles!! GDM is awful, just one more reminder to control your weight!!

Gordon and Robyn said...

At leaset I can be sure my baby is not going to be 19 lbs when he is born.
I.would.die.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!!!! I would probably DIE!!!! can you even imagine!!??? Make you want another baby!!?? :)

angie said...

Hey i saw that you have a blog so i thought i would check it out! And can i say WOW that baby is HUGE! Is the mother still alive?