My brother Richard just got home from being away for a grand total of 360 days! He has been in Iraq fighting for our country. I am so proud of him, and so excited to have him back on American soil safe and sound! I am grateful for our Country and all the men and women work so hard so that it can stay safe and wonderful!
Glad to have you home Rich! I love you! YAY for Shari having a husband back!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
My brother is HOME!
Posted by Bethany at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That would be so hard to have your husband (brother, son, uncle, etc.) gone for so long. I'm glad he's home safe
Glad your brother is back! My bro is serving his mission in Baltimore and had one year left. I didn't think I would miss him a ton but after about 6 months I was ready for him to come home.
BTW I LOVE your family pic at the top of your blog! What a cute family!
Post a Comment