Friday, December 4, 2009

Moab



Moab was great this year! This was a trip that we planned with the McKeeth's in our ward (way cute, fun, adventurous family) Then add Jay, Court and thier fam, Jared's parents and a couple Jay invited. It was a blast. We had a lot of fun except for the post above....ya not an experience I would ever want to repeat.
We did crazy crazy stuff, some in the dark (NOT at AlL on purpose!) But with many silent prayers and maybe a tear or two we were just fine " ) ) I'll happily go again, just maybe not on those runs and definetly not in the dark going down the run instead of up it, crazy.
Jace love's jeeping and he was so excited everyday to go, still was really happy to get home to his own bed though.... So were we! I LOVE our bed and nothing can compare. The hotel we stayed at even said they had just gotten new mattress's, we couldn't tell " )

On Sat night the girls all went to see New Moon! ( Even though Iwas going with my girly friends on Monday) It was WAY Way better than the first one. I still like the first for a visual of the book, if I don't feel like reading it. The second I would watch just to watch though, they did well with it. Still some stuff I wish they wouldn't have changed of course but still enjoyable.
Now on to Eclipse, yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, and lots of men showing off times if I ever saw them.

angie said...

We love Moab as well!!! Im so jealous cause we havent been since may but it looks like you had tonz of fun! Do you have a jeep?