I am starting to sell the crocheted hair decorations that I make! ( flower barrettes, headbands with flowers or none, matching hat's for Mom and Daughter etc.)
I have had a few people ask about buying some so I thought... What the Heck?! I'm gonna go for it!
I am really onlly trying to cover cost though, I love crocheting and creating fun things " ) So soon I will get a some pictures of some of what I am doing and will also start a blog for them.
Here is one BIG reason I am posting this... I don't have a name! I would like you to please leave a suggestion (if you have one) in the comments " ) If I use your name then I will give you 2 free items in colors that you want! Be Creative! (I keep telling myself this in hopes that I'll come up with one more original than "Bethy's Barrette's", but to no avail)
Thank you and keep checking back so you can get the address for the Barrette blog!!!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Coming Soon....
Posted by Bethany at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Sounds fun cant wait to see pictures of them. I am sorry I am the least creative person so I have no Ideas Good Luck!
How exciting! I love your flowers! You could also sell on etsy. I'll keep thinking of a name for you. That is the hardest part!
That sounds exciting! I've learned how to make bows but not good enough to start selling! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures. I'll try and think of a name for you!
How about something like "Some Girly Flare" - by Beth or "The simplicity of a Girl" by Beth or "Making Magic one stitch at a time"
PS. Its Amanda King and I totally blog stalk you now! Hope you don't mind! :)
Thats so fun! I wish i had a baby girl. Good luck and i cant wait to see what youve got. I do have a stepdaughter that is eight so i could get some for her! as for the name I will keep you in mind and try and think of something!
What about Bethany's 'Bow'tique. Just something I thought of. Can't wait to see what you have! We always need new hair stuff at our house.
Don't you dare pick a winner yet! I need a little time to think of something good for you. But I have to say Bethany's 'Bow'tique is pretty cute. I'll think about it today and get back to you.
p.s. I think this is a really good idea. I'm so pleased to be able to wear one of your designs! And everyone loves Oliver's hat(s).
How about 'Bow'licious? Sounds like a blast! I will totally have to buy some from you. I'm always looking for new things to put in Olivia's hair.
This is coming from Jeff's favorte cousin who admits that she needs to be better about keeping in touch. Luann gave me you adorable blog address. One of my favorite quotes about girls comes from Coco Chanel. "A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous." Playing around with that you could come up with something fun like: "TWO THINGS...for classy fabulous girls" And anyone in the know would immediately HAVE to have what you are offering. Hope to reconnect with you guys soon. Good Luck
Jessica
Post a Comment