Thursday, January 28, 2010

Frustrating

K I haven't forgotten to post the blog site, really! I have had a frustrating time trying to figure out a way to get my pictures on the darn computer. Our other computer died, so we are getting the motherboard warrantied. The one we are using now is not meant for much and so doesn't have a card reader in it. Then I tried using my hubby's laptop and it wouldn't read my card! Grrr.
Sigh. So when I can get those on I will post them on that blog and give the address here " ) Technology is so great... that is until it decides to suck " )

4 comments:

dubb and dawni said...

hugs to you !

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so excited. Can't wait to go shopping.

Andreanna said...

Sometimes the card reader in the laptop is only able to read certain cards for example our computer can read cards with memory up to 2 gb so for our 4gb cards we have a small card reader that plugs into the usb port. Don't give up and sorry you are having computer problems.

Anonymous said...

for riz!!! I LOVE all the technology and awesome things we can do... BUT when it's having issues, I get like road rage, but with the computer.