K I finally have been able to get my new blog up and running, yay!
I really really appreciate everyone who gave thier input on the name. However I got the name (or atleast part of it) from my husband. I was telling him some things I was playing around with to use and he came up with Bethy Bop's. I decided on Hair Bop's (I'll explain where bop comes from in a minute:) )
No worries though! I am still going to live up to my deal, so I decided to do a drawing of everyone who commented with an idea for me! I'll do this today and post it! Goodluck and Thanks, thanks, thanks!
K so I'll tell you (if you care to know) where Bop comes from.
My cousin Stephanie used to call my Bippity Bop, Boppity boo, Bip,... what ever combo of Bippity boppity boo you can do. It rubbed off to her sister's and Mom who also did this. Used to bug me at first but then grew to like it. She still calls me those names to this day! " )
Even my Wonderful Friend Bobby (aka Robyn) calls me Bip or Bippity sometimes.
So there you have it! Now that you know the "history" of the name how about the blog site, hmm?
It is www.hairbops.blogspot.com
Check it out!!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Finally up and Running!!!
Posted by Bethany at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
cute name! i never got back to you with an idea but I do in fact call variations of Bippity Bop so... you conscience can feel good about picking me for the winner ;) jk
hey, on my blog I just put a post with me and Ollie in our hats and another friend asked where I got them so I'm sending her your way! :)
Post a Comment