
We had a really fun time for Jace's birthday this year. I decided to do a friends party and Jace was all for that idea " ) We had Cake... of course another train cake, he dosn't change his interest's he adds to them. So we did a Disney Pixar train cake.


We had Friends...

and LOTS of water!... Even some we didn't expect..."/

We couldn't get Carter away from this he LOVED it!



....aaaannnnd here is the water we didn't expect : ) Thank heaven we had an umbrella to weather the weather.

we had all the kids try the pinata,
Then I decided to help " )

Then of course cake and gifts!
His cute friend all gave him fun little things and Jeff and I gave him a big kid bike, he loved everything!
Such a super fun way to celebrate a birthday early! Thanks to all who came, Jace loved it!
Jace got a second smaller party on his actual birthday in Bear Lake, he will probably get alot more of those seeing as we go every year at that time, NO complaint here " ) Bring on double parties!
0 comments:
Post a Comment