I accidently did this in the opposite order of which they happened... most recent (top) going down.
Playing outside, getting into mischief, having a birthday, Bear Lake, Learning to write, family reunion after family reunion, playing with friends, drawing, and icecream... I'd say we've had a very successful and fun summer!!!!
Have to explain this one... In a short, short version. I was fixing a bad haircut for my friend Jana, the kids were playing what sounded nicely, they would get quiet then laugh, I could hear ice being dropped on the floor. When we came out we found a good half gallon of water on the floor mixed with ice. The quiet moments, yup pressing the water button on the fridge, laughter, was the ice hitting the floor and sliding... they did help clean up : )




1 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy to see my kids are not the only ones who play in the gutters! :)
Post a Comment