Got a little "journaly" at the end, so feel free not to read that part :)
31 Weeks prego in this one...I am getting bigger that is for sure ;)
Crafty kid, I love doing projects with him!!! This is a name sign for above his new bedroom door
Superhero stance, in his superhero shirt (he loves this shirt and wants to wear it often) love him
More crafts, he paints well. I don't "fix" them, I think they are perfect and it makes me love those items more.
Valentines day card for daddy!
Jace is a wonderful kid, really I look at him and I realize just how great he is. He says the funniest stuff and some is thanks to what he has heard us say "/ like this situation from a few nights ago..
Jace is in the bathroom and I am at the table eating dinner. He was not happy that we wouldn't go wipe his nose for him. Our conversation went a little like this: Jace " come wipe my nose" Me " no Jace just wipe it yourself, your a big boy" Jace "No you come do it" after a bit of this I got frustrated and said " Jace wipe your own freaking nose!" Jace" No, You wipe my freaking nose" Ha!!! Well I laughed and laughed for a good couple minutes before I could compose my self to tell him that he should try first then I could help. It was pretty funny : )
He says the best things like:
"I'm just being....difficult"
Me " why am I tired?!" Jace " Because of the baby"
Me " why don't you do ( whatever it is)" Jace " because I don't want to." fair enough for the situations he says this in, he is logical this one
I love my sister
"it was a trick" (this is said when he does something that we may get after him for)
"I'm going to be an astronaut, be a daddy, be a missionary and then a superheo" ( I promptly tried to correct the order and told him that was such a great plan)
"it's so frustrated" now he says "frustrating" though
"ummm heh heh sure" or " ummm, No thanks, no thanks"
" I'm listening to my body! :)" (to go potty)
"that's great!"
"your a pretty girl, daddy is handsome, I am handsome, and sister is pretty too" (and many other variations of compliments like that
"I didn't wash my hands and I got germs" This was last week when both he and Jeff were sick with a stomach bug, no fun for either of them. I was lucky :)
He constantly wants to tell us stories, which are usually regurgitated, yet slightly distorted, stories we have told him and always starts with "Ounce upon a time, when I was a little boy..."
He will do just about anything we need him to if we turn it into a competition, just like daddy ;) or if we pretend he is using rocket boots or spaceship to get there or going to a space station.
He has yet another new pair of glasses, he just got a new px 6 months ago and it has changed already. Good news is, is that they are slightly less in px, although he has an astigmatism in both eyes. So no going with out glasses probably ever, but the up close vision part will get better as he gets older. I am so grateful we found out early on he needed these so he could see and get it corrected. Plus the glasses have saved his eyes from some serious injury before ( the cactus's from a post 2 years ago or something) So we are grateful for them and the knowledge Dr Hoffman has to help him see.
He is so excited for his little sister as are Jeff and I! I have 8 weeks left till my due date, though we plan on setting and induction date and then seeing if she comes before it or not. It's crazy how fast this one has gone. Feels like I've been pregnant forever and no time at all, all at the same time... I know crazy right?!
Jace and Jeff have been really great at understanding my "limitaions" right now. Jace compromises by telling me I don't have to run, I can walk after him instead (so sweet!) I get strong braxton hicks contractions so easily that running (or bending over, waiting to long to pee, moving, not moving etc ;) ) sends me into a fit of them. Both will be happy to have the more energetic (and skinny ;) ) Bethy back though I think, especially having a baby there also :)
Seriously I thought that since I had been pregnant before that I knew how this one would be....umm No. It is like a whole new pregnancy. I did know what it felt like to have the baby first move so I was able to feel that earlier than Jace, besides that I have learned a whole lot :) It has been a good pregnancy though, really. I take the good and the not so comfortable of it and am so grateful that I have this precious little one growing inside me. It is so amazing to feel her move around, to talk to her, to watch Jeff and Jace's faces when they feel her move, to get ready for her, everything! She is going to be a very loved little girl that is for sure.
Jeff has discovered a new area of Realestate that he is enjoying, investing! It seems that each time we have a "slump" we learn something new and better than we did before, which is actually so great. Last time it was existing real estate and this time it's investors. He is so good at his job (especially human relations!) and I am so grateful for everything he works so hard for us to have. He is one of the best things to happen in my life, he is my best friend and I love him so much. We have discovered we really would like to invest in realestate too someday soon so in prep for that and to truly heed the Prophets teachings we decided to reduce our payments and consolidate. We sold my Buick Enclave, getting Jeff's Nissan ready to sell and bought a 09 jeep patriot from a dealer that was liquidating all there stock. I liked my Buick actually and will maybe, maybe get another 7 seater someday. I have to say though that I feel better driving the Patriot, as odd as that may sound. We are pretty money conscience anyway, and so we continue to do all we can to save money, like making things ourselves (with assistance from those more knowledgeable about this or that project ) or finding deals etc. I love projects and making things look new and great again. It's fun :)
I have a blessed life and I have come to know that appreciating it is one step the next is to make it awesome all the time no matter what I am faced with. I know that is not the case with everyone or situation, with which, I pray, I can say I stay clear from. For now though that is what I really work on doing. Jeff and I both are really working on being as postitive as we can in both actions and speech and I love how that makes me feel. I hope that Jace ( and this new little one ) can feel the difference also. Imagine what the news would be like if they tried the same thing... I may actually watch it! ;)
Well that is all for tonight :)




1 comments:
Your belly is getting bigger but your face isn't! My face was huge when I was this far along. You are looking great!
Post a Comment