I have come to love to make these tasty treats! They are dang expensive if you order them but are so simple to make! My very own fruit bouquet :) I made these for some friends, one had a baby and the other as a thank you/ birthday treat! If you want to make them you can always ask me and I'll tell you the basics, but I have to say your imagination and bright colorful fruit are the essentials :)
This was the result of Daddy at a new job, mommy pretty dang pregnant and realizing she couldn't keep her eyes open for a min more. Jace is AwEsomE! He watched one show on tv, turned it off and started playing with cushions, tracks and whatever else while I slept right there in the chair just cut off to the left of the picture. I love I can trust him if I take a rest. He is a great kid.
Jace recently get's SO excited when I tell him someone (really anyone, but a few imparticular) is coming to our house and hours before they are due to come he will sit at the window and just look out waiting. It is cute and I finally got a picture of it.
Most recent Belly photo!!! I am currently 37.2 almost 3, weeks pregnant (pic was taken at 36.3) Jace loves to be in the photo's, and infact he is in all but one I beleive, I love it. This one though is by far my favorite to date! We are so excited to have her here! 2.4 weeks till due date!!!!!
He's just so handsome, I had to post this one. A rare candid smile ;) OH and in his one of his very favorite shirts, this one he so cutely calls his "uncle Justin shirt"
Jace has a fabulous, FabulouS imagination. He puts it to use when he does tracks, he built this one all by him self and was SO very proud of it. I took a picture and we left it up for daddy to see :)
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
so cute.. I can't wait to see pics of your little girl.. so excited for you!!! Your belly is adorable!!! and I thought it was cute to that Jace is in the pictures.
You look so cute in the belly shot. You are positively glowing!
Post a Comment