Sunday, April 3, 2011

How SWEET can you be?

 So this morning Jeff let me sleep in, how sweet in and of it self right?!  Well I got up and was told immediately to sit on the couch, don't peek and wait for a bit. (Jace even "entertained me by "reading" me books)  ABOVE is what I was surprised with!!! 
 Jeff and Jace had decided to make me a special breakfast!  Crepe's with cream cheese and/or Nutella with Strawberries and an egg with cheese one.
At each LDS General Conference my parents have started a tradition to do a "big breakfast" with waffles, bacon, sausage, more than one syrup, whipped cream etc.  I have always LOVED that.  This Conference however we were staying home.  Jeff starting a new job, all of us trying to get used to the schedule changes and everything else, we wanted a quite Sunday at home.  Jeff thought that I would miss that breakfast so he and Jace put their heads together and made this AwEsomE breakfast for me!

I have some absolutely wonderful guys in my life and I am so SO grateful for them.  They make me a better person in so many ways.  I am a lucky woman and I am very aware of this.  I am so happy, my tummy is full ;) and now we can listen to the wonderful words of our Apostles and Prophet to help us in our life's.
What an AMAZING Conference weekend for me and my guys!  Thank you!!!  I love you both more than anything! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a very sweet surprise! It looks delish - i LOVE crepes. You fruit bouquets below are beautiful by the way. Can't wait to see you at girls night...or in the hospital to visit a sweet new baby girl!!

Gordon and Robyn said...

That was very sweet of them. Sure looks yummy!