Saturday, May 21, 2011

Elle :)

She's here!  Well 5 weeks ago...ya I'm slow "/
Elle LuAnn Stocking
Born @ 1:31pm
7lbs 2oz
19 1/2" long
It was a pretty easy labor...it hurt, yes, though it was tolerable.  When I was to a 6 -7 pain scale they gave me the epidural, which went pretty well.  4 hours after my water was broken she came!  It was quick and she was more than ready to come :)
She is a joy and we all love her SO much.  Jace is great with her, not too jealous.  She has been smiling since she was born, ya some were gas, most though were sleeping smiles that were so cute they melted your heart.  She now smiles conscience smiles and has made a couple of the cooing sounds.  I am loving being a mom of two!  I love them both so dang much!
K on to the pics of her :)

4 comments:

Andreanna said...

So cute! And Jace looks like he is loving her so much. What a great family you have.

Sarah said...

Congrats again. She is such a doll. I love love love her hair. I hope things are going well for you.

Gordon and Robyn said...

I'm just so happy for you guys. She is super cute :)

Shian said...

Congratulations! How fun!