Friday, August 8, 2008

Remember When.....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Anderson Avenue said...

I also just have a couple of you but the first is at your wedding! You were such a beautiful bride and you and Jeff were so cute together! Then dinner with you guys was so fun and seeing your cute house!

Sarah said...

Well I have a few, but I think my favorite is when we were in high school hanging out in your parents basement. Remember when we tried to climb through that old chair...I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.
Another of my favorite memories is when you told us that you were finally pregnant; I've never seen you so happy!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Lets see... which ones do I want to share. Well I really loved our long talks after school in your car in my driveway. You, me and Jana toilet papering Scott. Of course all the plays. "Whoths kethes are thethes?" Remember Ouray? I miss you. I am really missing home this week. I really miss you.

Erin said...

I remember the night you were born...one of the happiest of my young (yes, young!) life! I FINALLY had a sister!! I couln't have chosen a better one. I love you!