Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!!

Ok ok so I am one of those lame chicks that was all super excited for the new Stephenie Meyer book to come out.... who cares!
My friend Jana and I decided that we would go to the "Midnight release party" at Hastings and I have to admit it was kinda fun seeing everyone dressed up and acting kinda (alot) crazy. ") We got our books though (after waiting in line for 1/2 hr, walmart had it at midnight too and guess what... no line!) Oh well it adds to the "fun" of it right?! Glad that I have been to atleast one release party. Now I can say I have ")

Jana and I at the party!


This guy was interesting, this is where he was asking trivia questions while standing on the counter and the girls were goin' crazy. The main reason for the photo though, is, see that guy in the right hand side... the bruiser lookin guy? Well Jana and I thought it was funny that 1- he was at this party and 2 -how huge he is!
Then we saw him later.... he isn't tall like we thought, he was about as tall as I am, well maybe a bit taller. It made it even more funny though!
Yes I have finished the book and yes I absolutly loved it, although I have yet to find a book of hers that I don't like.

3 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

My two best friends! So cute! Hey where is Sarah?

Gordon and Robyn said...

By the way... You are so cool because you've been to a release party! ;)

Sarah said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one freaking out about the release! It totally sucked that we were in stupid Yellowstone on the 2nd...I didn't get mine 'til the 5th! Looks like a blast.