Thursday, August 21, 2008

4 years!



Well it has been 4 yrs since Jeff and I had a wonderful day! Yup we have been married now for 4 whole years. Here is a short version of our story:
We meet at a Hockey game on Valentines day (none the less). Jana and I didn't have dates so we went together and spotted Jesse, who we meet not to many weeks before, walking across the floor with Jeff. I was all about Jeff, he was just so cute! No offense to Jesse ") We dated off and on for about a year, then on May 19th he asked me to marry him at Cold Stone with a rose in a cup and my ring in the middle of the rose (ok now a collective ahhhh ") ). He got home 2 days before the wedding (he was selling in California) and we had a lovely simple wedding I even did a little dance at the reception for his and the guest's entertainment along with my sister in law Courtney and my friend Noelle! Life has only gotten better too! We have had so much fun together. He makes me laugh every day and makes me smile even more.

Jeff sweetie I have loved our 5 yrs of knowing eachother, my life is SO much better for knowing you and even better than that for being married to you and having the most adorable baby boy with you. I love you with all of my heart, Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are on our way to be old married couples. Your new pictures at the top are so cute...how did you do that.
p.s. is it too soon to feel the baby move with my hand? I swear I did today?!

Anderson Avenue said...

Congrats you two! You are such a cute couple! Also love the pics of Jace he is such a cute boy!

Gordon and Robyn said...

I hope you had a great anniversary! I haven't been blogging, sorry. I was too busy reading BREAKING DAWN! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
But I hope it was special :)