Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reading

So I haven't blogged in a while! Nothing really interesting has happened with us. I did how ever recently visit Stephenie Meyers website and read that someone put a partial draft of Midnight Sun on the internet. I was happy that Stephenie decided to put a certified copy on her website so that I could read it.... It is really good! I like it, it is the same story but so different since it is from his point of veiw. Although I was thrilled to be able to read it I am a bit sad that is happened because now she won't finish it for a while "( Sigh, Oh well, I suppose she will be writing other stuff in the mean time. Latley I am reading Memoires of a Giesha and I am really like it! I also just finished Angels and Demons, which was also very good, graphic yes, still very well written and suspensful storyline. Really I just love reading! I don't remember being much of a reader when I was growing up, but now I can not stand to not have a book to read whenever I want. It is relaxing for me, which every one needs something like that right? Well now, that is not the most interesting blog I have ever done, but there you have it!

4 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I am loving Midnight Sun like 100 times more than I ever liked Twilight. I'll be very sad when the draft finishes before it should have. I dread the end coming with every paragraph that I read :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany, this is kristina from the ward, I found your blog through melissa's. I am glad you got to do some reading.

Sarah said...

I haven't gotten around to reading Midnight Sun yet, but that totally blows that someone leaked it. I read the first chapter a long time ago and loved it, so I bet the rest is awesome!
Well keep track of what you've read that you like so I'll know what to read when I'm done reading text books :).

Jenna Rae said...

HEY!! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER US.. BUT I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG AND REALIZED I KNEW YOU GUYS.. HOW IS LIFE TREATING YOU?? CONGRATS ON THE BABY... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS.. I KNOW HE IS A YEAR OLD.. BUT HE IS SUCH A CUTIE.

JOSH AND JENNA AND AILEY RAE