Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Splashin'



We had a big storm come rollin through a couple days ago, the rain drops were huge! I have let Jace play in the rain before but it was barley raining then, so this time I was going to just hold him and watch the rain... how long do you think that idea lasted?........ obviously I let him play it was really cute! Idid do a short video, but I had the camera turned so in result so is the picture and I could figure out how to flip it "( Oh well here are pictures anyway!


My favorite picture I took that day! He was having so much fun ")

This is when he first stepped into the rain (look at the drops in the back!) he didn't know at first but quickly became a fan!


Showing just how wet he was ")




He kept walking to the door then back out, I couldn't resist snapping a pic of those cute chubby foot prints ")




8 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

Darling pictures! How fun that you caught the rainbow in the first one. I can't believe how grown up he is. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. And, yes, a girl's night (or whatever you called it) would be WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

Those are such CUTE picture of Jace in the rain. I added you to our blog list too, if that is okay? Thanks for the comment, I updated on the pictures so you and Jeff will have to check them out.

Gordon and Robyn said...

What a cute post! My, oh my, he is getting to be a big boy.

Sarah said...

What cute pictures! Who doesn't love dancing in the rain every now and then.

Unknown said...

Bethany hi! I didn't know you had a blog....I saw it on Alison's, I hope you don't mind :) volleyball was fun, I am glad that you come and play. It's great that you have a blog, Jace is so cute!

Alison said...

Hey Bethany, thanks for letting me know about the party. It is totally fine. I look forward to seeing your family pictures. We are going to get some done by the fall leaves in a couple of weeks. Also, Jace looked so cute in the rain! I LOVE the pic of his footprints! Good job!

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love the new layout. It is so festive. And I love Jace as Dracula

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I found your blog on keli ames blog and i am so excited to of found it. I can't believe your little boy is walking he is so dang cute!! We adopted our little girl 7 weeks ago and it is so much fun! i hope you will check out my blog brettandbecca.blogspot.com and i hope we can keep in touch and maybe even get together sometime.