So I was tagged by Alison to do 6 of my Quirks ") Here are some....
6 QUIRKS (how funny does that word look and sound once you've said it a few times? )
1- I have to have my house looking decent, not spotless..no, but still tidy. Sometimes I go on an "organizing rampage" Jeff calls them my "Monica moments"
2- The laundry has to be folded in such a way, I learned from my mom how to fold and I can't stand it when it is done differently. If Jeff so sweetly assist's me, I try very hard not to unfold and re-fold what he has just folded "_ I know dumb hu.
3- I like to always look decent. Unless I am sicker than a dog I will do my makeup. Bravo to those who can look fantastic without it, that would be wonderful at times.
4- I too have to have my dishwasher loaded a certain way. Jeff unloads, I load! What a great pair we are ")
5- I always part my hair on the left, it feels weird and looks funny if I do it the other way.
6- It drives me up a wall when someone dosn't give the curtosy wave when you let them infront of you when driving or when someone dosn't atleast try to smile back at you when you pass them in the store or wherever with a smile of your own. We can always use more kindness in this world ")
K so I tag my friends and sisters!.... Robyn (I know you hate them Bob but just do it k?) , Sarah, Jana, Noelle, Angie, Erin, Mindi, Georgia, Melissa, and who ever else reads this! ")
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Quirks
Posted by Bethany at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It is so fun to see how different we all are!
This is Camey, but I wanted to say we are so much alike. I do every single one of those thing...except I part my hair to the right. Even the drviing thing bugs me!
Hey so I love your blog as well, love the background. You are already added to our friends list as well:0) ya thriller was a lot of fun. Have you ever gone to it?
Hey Bethany! I love your blog! Can I add you to my friends list?
Post a Comment