Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall



This was the only way I could get these pictures on here. "_ Every time I tried to upload them my internet would shut off, weird. Anyway's these are pictures of Jace with one of my brother's Ben and my mom. My mom and dad were nice enough to share some of their 150 some odd pumpkins with us. Now I don't know if I guessed high enough on that number, not kidding, my parent's grow so many pumpkins every year, I love love it. Now alot of them are just volunteer, but at first they planted them all and we would do this big harvest of the pumpkins and then we counted..... some years we had over 300 of all different varieties! People would drive down my parent's street to see their porch that was covered in pumpkins! That is one tradition I have loved every year (even though I do miss out on the harvest and count now that I live a ways away) and would like to continue with my family too (when we have a garden big enough that is ") ). Maybe us and my parent's can someday have a count off every year and see who wins with the most pumpkins ") We'll see I may have to convince the cute husband of mine though ")

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I love the pumpkins. Good luck with them.

Sarah said...

WOW - that is a lot of pumpkins!
"Dream Big" :)

Alison said...

What a fun tradition! And look at all those leaves! I also love Jace's dracula costume from last year... adorable!