Halloween was more fun this year than last. We actually got to take Jace Trick or Treating! Granted Jeff and I will eat most of the candy ") but Jace will get some, he is a sugar guy, just like his mom and dad ")
We first off went to our Ward party, it was really fun. Some of the costumes we saw were so funny! I got the award for "Over acheiver to the max". I had the pixie sparkley eye lashes to top of my outfit and that is probably what got me that glorious award. Unfortunatly I threw away the lash's, they really were annoying to look through, both top and bottom so eveything was ringed in a sparkle that I looked at. Jace was the cute Tiny Ninja, and Jeff was the karate guy who got a black eye from that very Tiny Ninja. Guess how we got the makeup on his eye?.... yup we painted Jace's cute little fist and put it right onto his eye, it worked better than I thought it would!
On Halloween we went to our Ward sponsered Trunk or Treat, I usually hate them because they take some of the fun out of it. This year though with Jace being so small I liked it a lot! He didn't get to cold or wet (It started to rain about 1/2 hr into it) and he got to get some fun/yummy and some healthy treats ") Plus it gave me that extra reason to dress up again! Then later Jeff and I watched the "Incredible Hulk" which I really really liked! All in all it has been a fun Halloween. Now on to the Holiday's!!! My favorite ")
Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween fun!
Posted by Bethany at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun. You all look super cute, but I think Jace wins my vote!
Your costume was so cute! I really like it. Happy late Halloween :)
Oh my heck Jace looks so cute in the leaves holding his little pumpkin. What a cute family you have!
So cute, you guys are good! Jason and I didn't dress up, we did dress Jett up though! It is more fun when they are older I am sure this year we made it to two houses maybe
I love the costumes especially little jace he looks so cute and he is so big!! What a fun halloween i can't wait til avery can go trick or treating.
Your pics are so cute!! It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. But I am sad you didn't come trick or treating to my house tho.
Oh I love your costumes! You guys look great. Your little ninja is sooo cute and I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment