So, as you can see Jace is now fashioning (is that a word?) a new addition to his cute little face ")
A few months back my sister Erin noticed that one of Jace's eye's turned in sometimes. I had noticed but thought that it was nothing to worry about, but then it started to get worse. Soooo we took him to a specialist and he said "well the eye is turning in because he is extremly far sighted" meaning that he can see far away but not close up. Glasses will correct the problem and he won't have to have them forever, the eye's should correct themselves in a few years.
So here is our cute and yes "slightly" bug eyed child. It is really fun to see him actually see. They don't bother him too much, but we'll find out for sure as the days go by. ") My Handsome little guy!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Let there be Sight!!!
Posted by Bethany at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
He looks absolutely darling. How great that he can see now - and that you were clued in enough to know to take him in. I always wondered how you could tell with such little kids. Now I know.
One of my friends here in SA has a little boy that's been wearing glasses since he was a little baby - the 'kristen and aaron' link on my blog. He was Clark Kent for Halloween this year - so cute. Just a thought for next year! :)
That's so cute. And that's exactly the same situation with Ana.
He looks so cute. I love the new look!!
Bethany! I found your blog through Robyn's. I'm so glad I did. Your little guy is SOOO cute! Come by my blog if you want...
Oh my Gosh, Jace! He is so precious! He looks so adorable. And besides being adorable in the glasses it is wonderful that he'll be able to see better now. He looks so cute.
I really miss you guys.
And I was going to tell you that I found Kate (Guymon)'s blog but it looks like she already found you :) good.
What a cute little smartie! I am glad that he will be able to see better now.
He looks so much like Jeff with those glasses on!! It will probably be so nice for him to be able to see - and a relief for you that it should correct itself over time. Cant wait to see you guys on Saturday!
Oh I love his glasses! He looks so grown up with them on. Like a little professor!
SO CUTE! I love little kids in glasses. :)
Your son is so cute in glasses. Spencer wont even keep sunglasses on. I love it!
-Camey Sant
Post a Comment