Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Horoscopes

My friend Tara just posted this on her blog and it is kinda funny because I am a Pisces and it is pretty darn close to being accurate on some of the things! Namely the post before this in relating
to friends. ha ha
Pisces- The partner for life
Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the center of attention. Very organized. High appeal to the opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily. VERY caring. They always try to do the right thing and sometimes get the short end of the stick. They sometimes get used by others and get hurt because of thier trusting. Extremley weird but in a good way. Good sense of humor!!! Thoughtful. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. Good friend to others but needs to be choosy on who they allow thier friends to be.
Okay okay I admit that quite a bit of it is off " ) It just struck me as funny about the "choosy friends" and "tends to get hurt easily" what with our recent expeirence. Kinda funny.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm a little behind on your blog - I can't believe that happened to you. I probably would have stopped at giving him a ride - you're too nice (but I wouldn't look at it as a bad thing).
I'm a pisces too and find a lot of that stuff to be way off base...I don't recall ever being "very popular". It was kinda fun to read though.

Anonymous said...

I know, though reading through ALL the horoscopes most of them apply to most people, but it was funny to me too because of recent events as well!!

Anonymous said...

hay, send me your email. I'm gonna try out private and see how I like it. terbear1212@hotmail.com

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I have been in Portland and I was having a hard time getting back into the groove. I do have the fertility monitor, so we could meet somewhere. Just let me know. again I am so, so sorry!!

Becca