Friday, August 21, 2009

5 years

For 5 years....

I have been so blessed to be able to laugh and talk with you. Have an adorable little boy with you and be with my best friend all the time. You make me smile everyday, make me feel loved when I am not feeling such and love me so much that sometimes I wonder if I deserve it " ) ...

Babe I love you so much! We have been married for a whole hand now ;) I wouldn't change anything, and I mean that. I have you and that is all that matter's. I am so grateful for all the hard work and time that you are willing to do to provide for Jace and I. Plus doing service for others, you amaze me and I will always look to you for an example.
You are really the love of my Eternity and I am so grateful for you! Happy Anniversary sweets!!! On to the next 5, Wo-hoo! " )

7 comments:

Sarah said...

congrats!!
Time goes by so fast doesn't it? You two look great!

Drew and Amber said...

CONGRATS!! 5 years is so fun.. I hope your celebrating big

Gordon and Robyn said...

Happy anniversary you two love-birds!

Alison said...

Ahhhh... Cute! Happy Anniversary!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Happy Anniversary! You two make such a cute couple. Its so crazy how fast time flies. Also I love, love the family pictures they turned out awesome, and you look beautiful as always.

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

Hello its EvaLyn Whitehead Jennings Congrats on being married for 5 years that is great.

Anonymous said...

wow, I can't believe that was 5 years ago!!! Time flies... but I'm glad you are both still happy..