Well let's see, what we have been up too?! No worries it won't be long I know you really just came here to see the pictures ;)
We just got back from a great family reunion (chamberlain side) it was so fun! The water park in St. Geroge was probably my favorite part. My family is so close it is awesome " )
We got some new family pictures taken, Yay! Mindi (my sister in law) took them, she did such a wonderful job!!! I love these and am going to get them printed ASAP for my frames! The photo shoot was fun to do at Ogden station, why is it that trains, rust and faded paint look good in a picture? " ) Jace wasn't about to smile for the camera, he rarely will, so instead we have a few in there of him doing as instructed... "show us your teeth". He is a cutie! Thank you SO much Mindi for taking the time and using your talented eye for us, you are wonderful!
Last of all Jace saw the eye doctor again and everything is fixing beautifully, just as the doctor hoped! The eye muscles are getting stronger so that the one won't pull in to focus. He is in need of some new frames soon though, these are getting a bit small. He keeps pulling them off.
Oh and he is back in a crib, don't know if I even mentioned he was out, none the less he is back in and he coudn't be happier about it. He wasn't the biggest fan of the "big boy bed" just yet " ) I get my "baby" back for a little bit longer ;)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Family Pics!
Posted by Bethany at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!
I didn't know that Jace was out of the crib, well I guess he's not anymore :).
I am so glad his eyes are getting better, but he sure looks cute with those little glasses.
These are great! My favorite (of the fam) is #4. There are some real gems, what a cute family you are! Good to see you this weekend, again...we owe you, I won't forget!:)
Love you!
love the pic's you guys are the cutest family!!
such cute pictures!!! we did some today!! I love family fotos!!! my fav.. such a cute family!! loves
Those pictures are adorable. I can't believe how big Jace is getting.
I love the pics!
I LOVE these pictures! You all look great! I love the trains!
I love the pictures. You are a photogenic family!
Post a Comment