Yup! New glasses " )
Most of you probably can't tell much of a difference, I do though! He looks so grown up and cute " ) His Px has changed only slightly, but it is interesting. The eye that was worse (left) is a bit better and the one that was better (right) is a little worse. Jeff and I figure it is probably going to continue doing that till they are equal then get better at the same time. We are no experts, it is just a guess. Like the "Okay i'll smile, but not well" smile? ;)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
New look
Posted by Bethany at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I have to admit that is one handsome little man you have on your hands. He is just getting so big. Love the glasses!!
poor little guy to have to wear glasses so little!!!! I got them after highschool and THAT sucks... hope they start to get better!
Post a Comment