We had a really fun Easter! We got to share it with our really good friends, Nate and Jana and Lili. We had an Easter egg hunt that both of the kids loved! Jana was saying while we hid the eggs that this was the first time she was the "hider" of the eggs, it was for me too, kinda fun ") Then had a nice Easter dinner together. Nate and Jan I am SOOO glad that you live close by, I love hanging out with you ") Jace was having a difficult time being gentle to little Lili though, he kept pushing or throwing things at her. I don't think he has had so much trouble with her, last night was hopefully an exception. I felt bad for Lili, poor girl didn't want to rough and tumble and Jace was so confused at why the heck she wouldn't. boys "/
Jace was so happy about the Easter basket, and headed straight for the Pez dispenser and the other candy. This kid inherited my taste for candy I guess!
Saturday night we decorated eggs, jace was loving it, especially the sticker part. He used every single one of them you can be sure ") He then wanted to arrange and rearrange the eggs, it was getting late though so we finally made him stop... wow did he throw a fit. His fit's don't last long though, so for that I can be grateful. He is such a funny boy and holiday's are so much more fun now that he is getting a little older!
I hope all of you had great Easter's!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter!
Posted by Bethany at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm glad that you had such a great Easter. We hung out with my fam and did an egg hunt for Ashlie's little girl.
Jace is getting so big and Lili looks just like jana.
It look like Jace was loving easter this year. What a cute little family you have. Jace is getting so big and is so adorable.
Sounds like a fun Easter! It's so much fun when they're old enough to enjoy all the fun parts of holidays!
I wish my little baby could play with my best friends' kids :(
It looks like you guys had a fun Easter!
Post a Comment