Friday, April 10, 2009

New Playhouse!


This is Jace's new playhouse that was so graciously given to him from my sister in law Michelle " ) He LOVES it! Michelle asked if we wanted it a while back and I said of course, now to get it to my house right? Well that is the trick, see we don't own a truck and I thought it was just one of those small playhouse's that have one slide/ one level about to your waist. Ya I was mistaken. I called my mom to see if I could use her truck, she was wonderful and said yes, so we head to Michelle's house. When we got there and I saw this I thought... "OH crap!" My mom and dad's truck is a little S10. After much abuse to the slides I was able to get them removed and then Michelle on one side, my mom on the other and me on the back heave this thing into the back of the truck! What buff women we are I know ") It was sticking about 2 feet above the cab, kinda funny looking. We got it to my house and with the help of our good friend and neighbor Kurt got it unloaded and into the back yard. Just this week Lili came over and they were having a ball on it. I can not thank you enough Michelle! I have almost as much (if not more) fun watching and playing than Jace does! Now if the weather would just cooperate we could play on it more " )

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun...what a big place for a little guy (and girl) to explore :).

Sarah said...

How fun! I bet he loves it. And you have a fenced in back yard...no fair. I want a fence! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun for Jace. Those things are the best to play in!! Have fun and enjoy. Nice work!!