So yesterday was Jeff's birthday! It was really a crazy busy day for me so forgive my being a day late "/ .
I want to tell you some of the things that I love the most about Jeff .
I love that he has passion's!-- Bonsai's are just one of them. He can take a really really ugly bush and make it into something so pretty and cool looking. It is amazing what he can do. I love what an AMAZING dad he is to Jace! --e will play with him, teach him, take care of him so naturally. It is so sweet to watch them together, Jace like's to mimic him. Jace even has tried to shave with his razor "0 I was a little distraught when I caught and stoped him.
I love how knowlegable he is, and wants to be.-- He spends a good majority of his free time reading books on self improvment, Real estate, or gospel topics. He is always learning, and working so hard. If I ever have a question he most likely can answer it for me, especially if it is about the Gospel. I can only imagine how great a missionary he was, and still is really. ")
So infulencial--He has such an influence, on me! I tell you what,I didn't know I would like half of the things that I like before I married him! Just some examples are: decorating with Japanese influence (which I absolutly love now), Kettle corn, Jeeping, and many more that I realize every day.
He is so good at getting people to think out side of thier box and allowing them to see how good it could and would be to step out and try something new or step into and unknown. He calms people and fix's problems like they are no big deal (even when in reality they are a tiny bit bigger than that) and truly enjoy's helping others.
I honestly could not have married a better man to be example to me or our kids! He works so hard for us and does a fantastic job of it. I am so proud to be his wife and to support him in all of his dreams. I fully believe he will make them all come true.
I love you so much babe! I am so glad that you are in my life and that we got to celebrate yours yesterday! You are a wonderful man, Heavenly Father must love me because he gave me you.




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff.
I'm glad your dogs went to a good home and now you get some play money. Sometimes its just fun to shop knowing that you could buy if you wanted to :).
Happy Birthday, Jeff. What a great post, Bethany! He really is an amazing guy...and has just gotten better through the years. I really admire you, Jeff. Thanks for being such a great example to me. I love you!
Happy B-day to Jeff! He is a great guy and has been such a good friend to Nick! He really helped him through a hard time!!
Post a Comment