Just mainly for jounaling, but I hope you enjoy it too. And yes that is pasta that he grabbed and ran with, then I hear it a second later, brilliant " )
So yesterday Jace fell and hit his poor face on the table leg, his glasses pushed into his face and scrated the ouside corner, sad! Then today he falls yet again and scrapes up his fingers, the poor kid can't catch a break. This was the first time I had put a bandaide on somewhere other than the legs for shots and he did NOT like it. He cried and cried until I could distract him. It even had a nemo character on it, he was not impressed by that though. ")
He is talking so much and repeats anything you ask him too.
He is talking so much and repeats anything you ask him too.
Some of my favorites are-
Hungry-"Hoawnee, eea" (while he signs it)
Where did it go?- (short i sound, like first half of it) "wheresi go?"
Bye bye, love you- " bye bye, too" Because instead of saying like he has before "ovesuoo too" he just says the too part and thinks that counts) Little stinker, though in my eyes it still counts of course, I'm the mama " )
yellow- "lellow" and he is starting to know the colors, so fun to see him work it out in his head. TV- "tb"
Aw Man!- " aww maeen" with the hand over the face, this has to be my very favorite... today " )
and finally while I am singing "twinkle twinkle little star" he sings the part,
up above the world so high- " ubaba (quiet sing noises) higheee" and sings nonsense words to the rest, Jeff got video of it, so cute!
He still just makes Jeff and I smile so much, Love you baby!




2 comments:
He is so cute...I can't wait till Makenna can say more, well talk! When will Jace be 2? I know I have asked you like three times how old he is, sorry!!!
HAY!! saw your blog on your facebook.. so cute... I'm totally into these...way more than facebook... drop in sometime... I've got links to Shanon pearce, and Lisa Daines... and katie woofinden... there might be more but that's all I can think of.. I'll pop in on ya!!! :)
Post a Comment