My soon to be sister in law Ashley, posted this on facebook and I LOVED it so much I had to share to all my blogger friends! Jon Schmidt is completely amazing and so sweet to do this for his daughter.
Notice how much fun he is having while playing! Now, we all ought to be able to have THAT much fun doing something in our lives " ) This is my new goal!
Enjoy!!!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Love Story meet Viva la Vida- Jon Schmidt
Posted by Bethany at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I agree... that's awesome!!! I would love to play an instrument that well.... and you're right... with that much passion!!!
LOVE IT! I am so glad you posted that. It was amazing. I have always loved piano & instrumental music. Makes me wish I would have stuck with lessons...Oh well maybe some day down the road I'll start again.
I had a gift card to Kiddie Kandids so that is where we had Miles' pictures taken, but the one at the top of my blog we actually took ourselves and photoshoped it...turned out pretty good eh
Hey thanks for the comment. You are so sweet. we sure love you guys. Hope that you are guys are well. See ya on Sunday!!
SO glad you posted that! It was awesome! I have actually never seen Jon Schmidt play but have heard of him. So, I was so glad to see this.
Loved it!
P.S. Cute train or "choo-choo" pics! Jace is such a little cutie!
Post a Comment