If you want to post advise still please do!
I just wanted to Thank all of you that have reponded so far " ) I hadn't even thought of going up a size duh "/ I am already in 5's though I think that they make a 6 in pampers atleast. I also tried putting them on different, way way up in the front and of course, lower in the back and two nights in a row he has woken up without being soaked " )
Thank you all so much, I love having a blog that I can ask a question and get so many responses back quickly. Your all so great!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thanks everyone!
Posted by Bethany at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ha ha I meant that he is in 5's, it sounds like I meant me! LOL
Post a Comment